Fischer DuoPower 6 x 50 (100 pcs.)
Fischer DuoPower 100 stk Vægstik 50 mm
99,20 kr. ekskl. moms
- Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate.
- Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole.
- The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
- The greater anchorage depth means that the plug is especially suited to fixings in hollow building materials, aerated concrete and to bridge plaster.
- Shower curtain rails
- Letter boxes
- Motion detectors
- House numbers
- Solid brick
- Solid sand-lime brick
- Aerated concrete
- Vertically perforated brick
- Perforated sand-lime brick
- Gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboards
- Hollow blocks made from lightweight concrete
- Cavity floor slabs made from bricks and concrete or similar
- Natural stone
- Solid panel made from gypsum
- Solid brick made from lightweight concrete
- The DuoPower is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.
- The duo of two different materials and its multiple functional abilities (expanding, folding, and knotting) extend the range of applications to additional materials with top loads.
- The required screw length is given by the plug length + fixture thickness + 1x the screw diameter.
- Suitable for wood and chipboard screws, as well as stud screws.
- In the case of fixing boards, the threadless part of the screw must not be longer than the fixture.
Vægt & størrelser
Ovenstående informationer/specifikationer er vejledende og kan uden varsel være ændret af producenten. Der tages forbehold for trykfejl og vejledende billeder. Enkelte tekster kan være autogenererede eller maskinoversatte, og der kan derfor fremkomme tekster, som kan virke misvisende.